About My Dominican Republic plastic surgery
Results Before and After
Your Medical Trip
Your Experience Manager
Advantages of going abroad for surgery
Surgery Abroad Educational Newsletter
Plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic
Gastric bypass surgery
Hotels in the Dominican Republic
How to take a medical vacation in the Dominican Republic
Prices in the Dominican Republic
Make a payment
Plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic
Breast lift surgery in the Dominican Republic
Stay in clinic: 2 days and 2 nights
Recuperation: 10 days
Required pre-surgical tests: Clinical and radiological (x ray) tests of the breasts are requisite. All patients undergoing general anesthesia are required to have a preoperative medical evaluation and some routine laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
• The best candidates for a breast lift in the Dominican Republic are healthy, emotionally-stable women who are realistic about what the surgery can accomplish.
• The best results for a breast lift in the Dominican Republic are usually achieved in women with small, sagging breasts. Breasts of any size can be lifted, but the results may not last as long in heavy breasts.
• Many women seek a breast lift because pregnancy and nursing have left them with stretched skin and less volume in their breasts.
• With breast lift, if you're planning to have more children, it may be a good idea to postpone your breast lift .
• While there are no special risks that affect future pregnancies (for example, a breast lift usually doesn't interfere with breast-feeding), pregnancy is likely to stretch your breasts again and offset the results of the procedure.
What is the procedure for a breast lift in the Dominican Republic?
• For a breast lift in the Dominican Republic, a small incision is made and the prosthesis is inserted between the gland and the breast plate and in some cases (delicate skin and no gland) slithered under the pectoral muscle.
• Breast lift techniques in the Dominican Republic vary, but the most common procedure involves an anchor-shaped incision following the natural contour of the breast.
• The incision outlines the area from which breast skin will be removed and defines the new location for the nipple. When the excess skin has been removed, the nipple and areola are moved to the higher position. The skin surrounding the areola is then brought down and together to reshape the breast. Stitches are usually located around the areola, in a vertical line extending downwards from the nipple area, and along the lower crease of the breast.
• Some patients, especially those with relatively small breasts and minimal sagging, may be candidates for modified procedures requiring less extensive incisions. One such procedure is the "doughnut (or concentric) mastopexy," in which circular incisions are made around the areola, and a doughnut-shaped area of skin is removed.
• If you're having an implant inserted along with your breast lift, it will be placed in a pocket directly under the breast tissue, or deeper, under the muscle of the chest wall.
Length of the operation breast lift in the Dominican Republic
• 2 to 3 hours
Results of the breast lift in the Dominican Republic
• Breasts are supple and naturally looking.
• The natural sensitivity to stimulation of breasts is preserved. You may need to change the implant after a certain period, usually 10 years.
• At some point in the first 24 to 48 hours after your breast lift in the Dominican Republic, you will experience swelling, bruising, numbness, discomfort and temporary soreness in the chest area following your breast lift in the Dominican Republic - but with a degree of subtlety still.
• During the first 15 days, you will feel temporary pain whenever you tend to move your arms as your breast will be still fragile and sore.
• You will need 3 months at least to be accustomed to the presence of the implant and be able to resume to normal activities such as exercising, breast feeding and pregnancy.
• Clinical and X ray tests of the breast need to be sustained annually.
• Unlike what you hear at times, flying and diving do not have any effects on the surgery.
What is the time to recovery after a breast lift in the Dominican Republic?
• Back to work: 1 week or more.
• More strenuous activities: 1 month.
My Dominican Republic plastic surgery offers all inclusive packages including a tummy tuck in the Dominican Republic and a liposuction in the Dominican Republic. You will benefit with affordable plastic surgery and affordable cosmetic surgery.
The plastic surgery cost of your Dominican Republic surgery is up to 75% less than USA rates and you will have access to leading board certified Dominican Republic plastic surgeons.
In addition to plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic packages, we also offer gastric bypass, lap band, gastric banding and cosmetic dentistry.
Terms And Conditions | Sitemap